Visit Santa at Poole’s Cavern
All youngsters will receive an age-appropriate present from Santa during their private audience with lots of opportunities to take photos in his magnificent grotto. Book your tickets here:
Things to be aware of
- The Temperature inside the cave is 7 degrees celsius.
- Dogs apart from assistance dogs are not permitted in the cave.
- There are 28 steps in the cave the largest flight being 11 steps.
- Each booking will be given a timed entry to visit Santa.
- There is a maximum of 5 places for each booking.
- You must arrive 10 minutes before your entry time to validate your tickets at the visitor centre. You will be greeted by one of Santa’s helpers who will show you to the grotto, which is inside Poole’s Cavern itself.
- Poole’s Cavern operate a strict No Refunds policy on unwanted tickets or late arrivals.
- If you are unable to attend on your booked date, please inform us at least 48 hours before and we will endeavour to rebook you.
What you’ll need
- Warm Clothing There is a constant temperature of 7°C in the cavern, so dress warmly.
Weekends throughout December, booking essential
Never mind the North Pole, this popular Christmas event in the magical surroundings of Poole’s Cavern in Buxton is an annual sell-out, so be quick!
Little ones will love to visit Santa in his beautifully illuminated Elf’s workshop deep underground, surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites. Entrance includes presents for each child.
That’s all for now…
We will keep bringing you lots of information about the Peak District. As well as things to do, our fantastic properties and of course we will keep you up to date with Muse Escapes ventures!
Take a look at our amazing luxury holiday let properties here.